Deposit Match Terms & Conditions
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotion begins Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
- To be eligible, you must successfully open a ResortsCasino.com account and make your first deposit using the corresponding code within 30 days of registering your account.
- Making your deposit without entering the corresponding deposit code will void the offer.
- This offer is valid only for your first-time deposit made on ResortsCasino.com. This bonus will not be applied to any other deposits.
- Amount of bonus funds awarded is equal to 100% of your deposit amount up to $1000 (e.g., $100 deposit results in $100 bonus).
- All free cash and bonus funds are non-transferable and can only be accessed at ResortsCasino.com.
- You will earn Reward Points (RPs) on cash wagering only; bonus funds excluded.
- Cash will always be wagered before any bonus.
- Casino bonus funds are only available for wagering at ResortsCasino.com. Casino bonus funds must be wagered in accordance with the casino wagering requirement before any associated winnings will be converted to cash. Wagering requirements vary per game type. The wagering requirements for slots is 15x the casino bonus amount; table games, Roulette, and Video Poker are 75x the casino bonus amount. Once the wagering requirement is complete, the casino bonus and any associated winnings will be released to your account as unrestricted cash. You are free to play any game type at any time to complete the wagering requirements.
- A player must complete wagering requirements associated with a bonus within the timeframe specified on the My Bonuses page. If the player does not complete the wagering requirements within the specified time, the bonus amount and any associated winnings will be forfeited.
- Players can always cancel a bonus at any time by clicking on My Bonuses or contacting player support.
- Canceling a bonus prior to meeting wagering requirements will result in the forfeiture of the bonus and any winnings derived there from.
- Bonus funds and any winnings derived therefrom, which have not been converted to cash MAY be forfeited (a) upon withdrawal of all or any portion of a cash balance, b) any other instances in which ResortsCasino.com determines, in its sole opinion, that a player has abused the promotion in any manner, including, but not limited to, by exploiting a weakness, feature or other aspect of the gaming platform.
- ResortsCasino.com reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety at any time or exclude any individual(s) from participation, if it determines at its sole discretion there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS