Banking | Online Bank Transfer
Depositing with Online Banking is fast, safe, and really easy. As long as you have the bill pay feature set up in your online banking account, you can make instant deposits to your ResortsCasino.com account. And best of all, no credit card is required.
To deposit using Online Banking:
- From My Account, click Cashier.
- Click 'Deposi't next to the Online Banking logo.
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit.
- Click Submit.
- We’ll take you to a page where you can authorize an online banking transfer. Just log in to your online banking account and transfer the fund using the bill pay feature.
Which banks support Online Banking deposits?
- Bank of America
- Capital One 360
- HSBC Bank USA
- New York Community Bank
- Santander (Sovereign) Bank
- TD Bank
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo
Is my information secure?
Absolutely. When you use this feature, you’re communicating directly with your bank. We never see your personal banking details.
What are the deposit limits for Online Banking?
- Daily Limit: $1,500
- Weekly Limit: $3,500
Can I withdraw my winnings using Online Banking?
Not at this time. Check back soon.
What will it cost me to use Online Banking at ResortsCasino.com?
We don’t charge any additional fees for Online Banking deposits. However, your bank might charge an additional fee, based on your account plan. Check with them for more details.