Double Diamond Slots Game Rules
Longing for simpler times? You're going to love Double Diamond, a classic 3-reel, 5-line slots game that will have seasoned slot players feeling right at home. Featuring the lucky symbol, bar symbols, and the Double Diamond symbol, your goal is to line up symbols on a single payline. But there's more than one way to win in the free Double Diamond slots game. With Double Diamond Wins, you'll earn the top award when three Double Diamond symbols land on one line. There's also an Any-Bar win and a Cherry win opportunity, so play now and enjoy some dazzling fun.
Basic Steps for Playing Double Diamond
- Use the (-) and (+) buttons to lower and raise your Bet.
- Click Spin to get the reels moving.
- Click Auto Spin to choose a specific number of consecutive spins
- Click Stop to turn off Auto Spin
All about the Special Wins
Double Diamond Wins
- Earn the top award when three Double Diamond symbols land on the payline
- If one or two Double Diamond symbols land on the payline, these symbols match any other symbols on the payline
- Winning outcomes with exactly one Double Diamond symbol pay 2x the regular win amount
- Winning outcomes with exactly two Double Diamond symbols pay 4x the regular win amount
- A result with only Double Diamond symbol(s) and blank symbol(s) is not a winning outcome
- A Double Diamond symbol can only substitute for a Cherry symbol if there is a Cherry symbol on the payline on another reel
A result with a mixture of non-matching Bar symbols is a winning outcome known as an Any-Bar win.
- Any result with one or more Cherry symbols is a winner
- One Cherry symbol landing on the payline is a one-Cherry winner, regardless of the reel on which the Cherry symbol appears
- Two Cherry symbols landing on the payline is a two-Cherry winner, regardless of the two reels on which these symbols appear
Additional Game Settings and Controls
- Feel free to change the graphics to suit you:
- BEST mode – The graphics looks great, but performance could suffer
- HIGH mode (default) - Optimal mix of graphics and performance
- MEDIUM mode – Lower quality, but with increased performance.
- LOW mode – Lowest quality graphics, but smooth animation performance across all computers
Rules for Playing Double Diamonds
- Misuse or any type of malfunction will void all pays and plays
- A single Double Diamond symbol without a Cherry symbol and without matching non-blank symbols is not a winning outcome
- Two Double Diamond symbols and a blank symbol is not a winning outcome
- Only the highest winner is paid out to the player
- Wins are shown in currency