Double Double Regal Poker Rules
Looking for a way to double up on your winnings and double your excitement? That’s exactly the kind of online poker experience you’ll be treated to when you play Double Double Regal Poker at Resortscasino.com. In this variation on standard five card draw poker, players try to form the best hands by selectively holding onto or discarding certain cards given to them by the dealer.
While it may seem like it’s all about luck of the draw, there are certain strategic elements that come into play. Video poker players who know how to play the odds may find themselves reaping in the rewards if they pay attention to probability and other factors. But the only way to find how much you’ll win is to play. So what are you waiting for? Start racking up the rewards with Double Double Regal Poker right away!
How to Play Double Double Regal Poker
- Player is dealt 5 cards from a standard deck of 52 cards
- Player selects cards to hold
- Any cards not chosen are removed and discarded entirely from gameplay
- Player is redealt cards from the remaining deck to complete the hand, and the final hand is evaluated
- Malfunction voids all plays and pays