Ghostbusters Online Slots Game Rules
When there's something strange in the neighborhood, it's not about who you're going to call. It's about which website you're going to visit. With the Ghostbusters slots game, ResortsCasino.com is definitely where you'll want to be. This amazing 30-line slots game is oozing with rewards, so grab your ghost-busting gear and experience paranormal fun at its finest.
How to play GHOSTBUSTERS Slots
- GHOSTBUSTERS™ features 30 lines
- Click Spin to get the reels moving and play all 50 coins at once
- Click Auto Spin to choose a specific number of consecutive spins
- Click Stop to turn off Auto Spin.
Playing Ghostbusters’ Mystery Features
- You can trigger any of these four Mystery Features after any base reel outcome with the with the exception of outcomes that trigger a Bonus
- Wins are paid on the final reel state only
Watch Slimer perform a hilarious gag and pay you out a random award.
Watch Slimer do a funny gag move and randomly choose a 2x to 5x multiplier, which multiplies all line wins on the current outcome.
One to three reels are slimed and turned completely wild
- One to four reel positions are turned wild initially
- Any reel positions sharing a corner or edge with these initial wilds may also turn wild
Rules you need to know about
- Misuse or any type of malfunction voids all pays and plays
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, starting with the far left reel
- Only the highest winner is paid on each line
- Line wins get multiplied by the coin value on the winning line
- Only highest scatter pay award paid
- Scatter pays get multiplied by the total bet
- Coinciding wins on different lines get added
- Scatter awards are independent from line awards and are also added to the total amount paid
Ghostbusters Graphics Controls
- Feel free to change the quality of the graphics to suit you:
- BEST mode – The graphics looks sharp, but performance may decrease
- HIGH mode (default) - Optimal graphics and performance setting
- MEDIUM mode – You'll notice lower quality compensated for by increased performance
- LOW mode - Degraded graphics, but smooth animation across all computers