How to Play FastPick
It’s official. You now have way more reason to cheer for your favorites and go crazy with every victory.
Introducing FastPick, a great new concept from ResortsCasino.com that lets you get some skin in the game and win along with your favorite sports players.
Just enter the amount you want to play, select between 3 and 10 sports player matchups, and wait for game time. If all your picks win, then you win cash. The more picks on your entry ticket, the greater your win. You could win as much as $100,000, so this is HUGE.
What’s a player matchup?
It’s two sports players we’ve matched up head to head and their individual stats earns them FastPick Points. By picking one player over another, you’re predicting that he’ll earn more Fantasy Points in his game vs the other player in the matchup.
This sounds amazing. I want in. How do I play?
1. Just pick the FastPick game from the ResortsCasino.com lobby.
2. Pick your favorite sport, listed on the left side of the game window. Or choose All Sports to see everything.
3. You’ll see a list of player-vs-player matchups, presented as Left vs Right. Just click your favorite and it’ll be added your entry slip on the right. Remember, you need to pick at least 3 matchups and can have up to 10.
4. Enter the amount you want to play.
5. Like what you see? Just click Place Entry to lock it all in. Once an entry is placed, it cannot be reversed.
What do I win?
Based on the number of entries that you select and the amount you contribute towards your Entry Slip determines how much you can win. This table below outlines how much you can win:
|Picks||Payout Multiple||Min Entry||Max Entry||Min Payout||Max Payout|
|3 of 3||5x||$5.00||$10,000||$25||$50,000|
|4 of 4||10x||$5.00||$10,000||$50||$100,000|
|5 of 5||18x||$5.00||$5,555.56||$90||$100,000|
|6 of 6||35x||$5.00||$2,857.14||$175||$100,000|
|7 of 7||70x||$5.00||$1,428.57||$350||$100,000|
|8 of 8||125x||$5.00||$800||$625||$100,000|
|9 of 9||250x||$5.00||$400||$1,250||$100,000|
|10 of 10||500x||$5.00||$200||$2,500||$100,000|
How are Fantasy Points calculated?
Players earn Points based on their stats during the game in question. In football, a Passing Touchdown is worth less than a Rushing Touchdown, and an interception puts a player in the negative. In baseball, a homerun is gold but getting caught stealing is bad news. Here’s the full breakdown.
National Football League
|2 Point Conversion||2|
Major League Baseball
|Runs Battle In (RBI)||3|
|Hit by Pitch||2|
|Earn Runs Allowed (ERA)||-3|
National Basketball Association
Soccer (EPL, Budesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A)
|Forward & Midfielders|
|Shots on Target||2|
Entry Fee The amount of money placed on a single Entry Slip.
Entry/Entry Slip When players are picked out of a matchup, they are added to the Entry Slip. Users also select their entry fee here.
Fantasy Score The number of Fantasy Points a Player accumulated in a Sporting Event.
Fantasy Points Based on a scoring matrix, what a player receives for his performance in a sporting event.
FPPG Average Fantasy Points Per Game.
Matchup Two Players from the same sport, matched against each other and available to pick and add to an Entry Slip.
Maximum Entry Fee The maximum that can be placed on one Entry.
Minimum Entry Fee The minimum that can be placed on one Entry.
No Action A Matchup that does not count towards the outcome of a completed Entry.
Payout The total prize awarded to a winning Entry, inclusive of the entry fee.
Pick The selected Player in a single Matchup.
Placed Entry An Entry can be placed as soon as 3 to 10 Picks have been selected. Note that a Placed Entry cannot be cancelled.
Player Part of a matchup, a Player is any person competing in a Sporting Event.
Settled Matchup Once all relevant Player Statistics have been finalized, the matchup is considered settled.
Sport Event A game, match, or contest involving a Player in a Matchup.
User Any person who has an active Account with ResortsCasino.com.
Voided Sporting Event A Sport Event in which all Picks have been removed from the list of available Matchups.
Winning Entry An Entry in which each selected Pick has won its respective Matchup.
FastPick Terms and Conditions
- FastPick reserves the right to cancel Matchups at its complete discretion, without any restrictions.
- Each Entry must comprise Picks from at least two different teams and two different Sporting Events
- All rules, regulations, and payouts are subject to change without prior written notice.
- All minimums, maximums, and prize Payout prices are subject to change.
- All disputes shall be resolved using the recorded and backed up Entry.
- All mobile and internet Entry transactions are logged and backed-up regularly. In all cases of dispute, the last log backup shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and all entries will be adjusted accordingly. Claims must be lodged within three days from the date that the entry was made. Users are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all account transactions.
- Users cannot place an Entry Fee larger than their ResortsCasino.com Account Balance.
- No Matchups are considered Settled until all the applicable player statistics have been reported and verified by our third-party stats providers.
- Any live, in-game scoring updates are unofficial. FastPick’s official scoring validation begins once all Sporting Events within the matchup are finished.
- In certain circumstances Matchups may be settled up to 48 hours after the end of a Sporting Event in circumstances when official results are not immediately available or there are other issues relating to the scoring. In the normal course of events Entries will be settled within 1 hour.
- In the case of an obvious error on the posted matchup, scheduled times, or maximum entry fee, entries will be deemed No Action and all money will be credited back to the users ResortsCasino.com wallet.
- Dates and times of events shown are for guidance purposes only. Entries will be accepted up to the advertised start time of the earliest Sporting Event involving a Pick within the Matchup. For any reason an Entry is inadvertently accepted after a Sporting Event involving one of the Picks has started, the relevant Pick will be considered as part of a No Action Matchup.
- For the purposes of determining the results of players statistics, all Sporting Events are officially adjudged complete after: Soccer - 90 minutes of play; Overtime and/or penalty shots are included Football - 55 minutes of play Basketball - NBA - 43 minutes of play Hockey - NHL - 55 minutes of play All other sporting events - 55 minutes of play Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score.
- All Sporting Events must be played on the date scheduled unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled or subject to a change of venue, the Event will automatically constitute "No Action," which means all monies for that event will be refunded (unless sport specific rules state otherwise). All Entries will be recalculated excluding the Pick involved in a No Action Sporting Event and the Payout will be recalculated accordingly.
- Only one Sporting Event of a doubleheader will count for FastPick scoring. Players will only score points for the Sporting Event which starts at the time listed in the contest details.
- Postponed Sporting Events are treated differently depending on the sport: For NFL Sporting Events, you will receive points for any postponed events that are played no later than Wednesday of that week For one day MLB events, if the postponed event is played on the same day then you will receive points for your players in those events as normal. If a Sporting Event is postponed to a later date or called off for any reason, the Sporting Event will be deemed No Action For one-day NBA and NHL Sporting Events, you will receive points for any postponed events that are played no later than the next day For any NBA, MLB, and NHL Sporting Events that are scheduled to include events from multiple days, including playoff contests, Players will receive points for any events that are played no later than the day after the last event scheduled as part of the contest. NOTE: A Sporting Event will be considered to be ‘played’ on a given day if it begins on that day and is officially called or declared completed by NFL, NBA, NHL or MLB no later than 6am ET on the following day
- Suspended Sporting Events vary depending on the sport and event type. A Sporting Event is considered suspended if it is unfinished but to be completed in the future. At a minimum, the statistics compiled prior to the end of the contest period will count towards contests. In addition: For a suspended NFL Sporting Event, you will receive points for the remainder of the event if it is played no later than Wednesday of that week. For one day MLB Sporting Events, if the event is suspended until a future date, points accumulated in the remainder of the event will not count towards the score for Picks For one day NBA, NHL and Soccer Sporting Events, Players will receive points for any suspended events that are played no later than the next day. For any NBA, MLB, NHL and Soccer Sporting Events that are scheduled to include events from multiple days (such as some playoff contests), Players will receive the remaining points for the any events that are completed no later than the day after the last game scheduled as part of the Sporting Event.
- Injured or Players not participating in a selected Sporting Event will be considered as part of a No Action Matchup.
- In case of a tie fantasy score between Players in the same Matchup, the Matchup will be considered No Action.
- Players can score points in categories that do not normally apply to their position, depending on the sport and the position. For example, NFL Offensive Players will score points for offensive plays, regardless of position. For example, if a wide receiver throws a touchdown pass, they will be credited for the appropriate statistics even though this is not a normal part of their role in a Sporting Event.
- While we try to ensure that FastPick is functioning correctly at all times, we may periodically experience periods of outage or slow performance. These can sometimes result in an inability to access the service or enter new contests. If you're unable to access the service, please report problems by emailing us at [email protected]
- Maximum payout for a 3 player selection Entry is $50,000. Maximum payout for a 4 or greater player selection Entry is $100,000.
- Once an Entry is Placed it cannot be canceled.
- Please note Payout amounts are inclusive of entry fee
- The minimum Entry Slip will be $5.00 and maximum $10,000.00 according to the size of Entry Slip referenced above.
- A winning Entry Slip will be credited when all player data for that Entry Slip is verified.
- FastPick gets its stats from official providers for each specific league.