Medusa 2 Slots Game Rules
If you loved the first installment of Medusa, you'll be all over Medusa II with its locked reels feature. One single bet of 25 coins plays an impressive 243 ways and a special Gamble Feature means you can turn your win into an even bigger one—no spinning required.
Rules you need to know about
- 25 coins plays 243 ways.
- All payouts are made in accordance with what's listed in the paytable
- All wins get multiplied by the bet.
- Highest win paid per winning combo.
- Coinciding wins are added.
- Winning combos can occur anywhere on all reels.
- Each symbol can be used only once per winning combo.
- Only positions containing the winning symbol are used in determining the win for that symbol, except in the case where a winning combo of WILDS occurs followed by a SCATTER on the next adjacent reel. In this case the winning combo of WILDS is paid.
- All wins begin with reel at the very left and then pay left to right only on adjacent reels, with the exception of Scatter, which pay any
- WILD subs in for all symbols with the exception of Scatter.
- TURNED TO STONE STACKED WILDS
- During any Base Game a soldier may show up on a reel and reveal a stack of Wilds
Medusa's Locked Reels
During any Base Game, any 2, 3, 4 or all 5 adjacent reels may lock and spin together to display the same symbols in adjacent positions
Medusa II Game Rules
- Any 3 or more SCATTER trigger 10 Free Games
- During each Free Game, any 2, 3, 4 or all 5 adjacent reels lock and spin together to display the same symbols in adjacent positions
- Free Games are played at the reels and bet of the trigger game
- Free Games can be retriggered with 5 free games awarded
Playing the Gamble Feature
- To gamble any win, click Gamble.
- Choose a Color or a Suit.
- If the color is right, your win is doubled (x2).
- If the suit is right, your win is quadrupled (x4).
- Feel free to gamble your winnings up to 5 times.
- Progressive Jackpot wins (if available) are not eligible to be gambled.
How to play
- Use the (+) and (-) buttons to change your Bet and Line numbers.
- Click Max to choose the max number of Lines or the max Bet.
- Click Spin to get the reels moving.
- Click Autoplay to choose a specific number of consecutive spins. You can choose between 5 and 500.
- Click Info to find out pay awards for symbol combos and to see the rules.
What the on-screen info means
- Balance: Your total balance
- Bet: The wagered amount per line you're about to play
- Lines: The numbers of line(s) you're about to play
- Win: The amount won in the spin
- Total Bet: The total amount wagered. It consists of the Bet multiplied by the amount of lines being played
Any type of malfunction voids all pays and plays