Owl Eyes Slots Game Rules
Ready for a game that's a real hoot? Play Owl Eyes and feast your eyes on a world of rewards. The 50-line online slots game includes a Free Games feature and a special Gamble Feature that could lead to more rewards than you first laid your eyes on. With nonstop edge-of-your-seat thrills, you'd be wise to play this one.
How to play Owl Eyes
- Use the (+) and (-) buttons to change your Bet and Line numbers.
- Click Max to choose the max number of Lines or the max Bet.
- Click Spin to get the reels moving.
- Click Autoplay to choose a specific number of consecutive spins. You can choose between 5 and 500.
- Click Info to find out pay awards for symbol combos and to see the rules.
Rules you need to know about
- You can play 1 to 50 lines
- All payouts are made in accordance with what's listed in the paytable
- Payline wins get multiplied by the amount wagered on each payline
- Scatter wins get multiplied by the total amount wagered
- Scatter wins get added to any payline wins
- Highest win only on each selected payline
- Any coinciding wins on different paylines get added together
- All wins occur on selected lines with the exception of scattered Moon
- All symbols pay out Left to Right with the exception of scattered Moon which pay any
Owl appears Stacked on Reels 2, 3 and 4 and subs in for all symbols except for scattered Moon. The prize is doubled when Owl substitutes in a winning combo1
All about the Free Games Feature
- 5 Free Games are awarded when 3 or more scattered Moon appear
- During the free games, a bunch of extra stacked wilds will be added to the reels
- The feature can be retriggered
- Free Games are played at the lines and bet of the trigger game
- Free Game wins get added to payline and scatter wins
Playing the Gamble Feature
- To gamble any win, click Gamble.
- Choose a Color or a Suit.
- If the color is right, your win is doubled (x2).
- If the suit is right, your win is quadrupled (x4).
- Feel free to gamble your winnings up to 5 times.
- Progressive Jackpot wins (if available) are not eligible to be gambled.
What the on-screen info means
- Balance: Your total balance
- Bet: The wagered amount per line you're about to play
- Lines: The numbers of line(s) you're about to play
- Win: The amount won in the spin
- Total Bet: The total amount wagered. It consists of the Bet multiplied by the amount of lines being played.
Any type of malfunction voids all pays and plays