Queen Of The Nile 2 Game Rules
Cleopatra is back in action in the sequel to everyone's favorite online slots game. Queen of the Nile II capitalizes on the success of the original, but doesn't rest on its laurels. This online slots game includes a Free Games Feature and a special Gamble Feature for extra shots at winning more than you expect. Rule Ancient Egypt and ResortsCasino.com in one shot with the Queen of the Nile II online slots game.
How to play Queen of the Nile II
- Use the (+) and (-) buttons to change your Bet and Line numbers.
- Click Max to choose the max number of Lines or the max Bet.
- Click Spin to get the reels moving.
- Click Autoplay to choose a specific number of consecutive spins. You can choose between 5 and 500.
- Click Info to find out pay awards for symbol combos and to see the rules.
Rules you need to know about
- All payouts are made in accordance with what's listed in the paytable
- Line wins get multiplied by the bet per line
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet
- Scatter wins get added to line wins
- Highest win only on each selected line
- Wins on different lines are added
- All wins pay from Left to Right on selected lines only with the exception of Scatter which pays any
- CLEOPATRA subs in for all symbols except scatters
- CLEOPATRA substituting in any win is doubled as shown
All about the Free Games Feature
- You'll get to play the free games Feature with 3 or more scattered PYRAMID symbols
- The feature can be won again during the free games
- The number of features remaining is shown on the screen
- The bet and lines played during the free games are the same as those that started the feature
- Go ahead and choose your free game feature simply by choosing any one of the pyamids
Playing the Gamble Feature
- To gamble any win, click Gamble.
- Choose a Color or a Suit.
- If the color is right, your win is doubled (x2)
- If the suit is right, your win is quadrupled (x4)
- Feel free to gamble your winnings up to 5 times
- Progressive Jackpot wins (if available) are not eligible to be gambled.
What the on-screen info means
- Balance: Your total balance
- Bet: The wagered amount per line you're about to play
- Lines: The numbers of line(s) you're about to play
- Win: The amount won in the spin
- Total Bet: The total amount wagered. It consists of the Bet multiplied by the amount of lines being played.
Any type of malfunction voids all pays and plays.