PHONE A PALOOZA
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion will take place on Friday, October 12, 2018.
- The promotion code will only be accessible via a mobile device push notification from ResortsCasino.com. Players must have mobile device push notifications turned on to receive the bonus code for this promotion.
- Promotion is called *limited access* in nature due to the exclusion of a public promotion page associated with this offer. Promotion is technically considered to be a public promotion and will be carried out as such.
- This offer is valid only for your first deposit made during the promotional period using the bonus code.
- This bonus will not be applied to any other deposit. Making your deposit without entering the code above will void the offer.
- All free cash and bonus funds are non-transferable and can only be accessed at ResortsCasino.com.
- Amount of bonus funds awarded is equal to 10% of your deposit amount up to $100 (e.g. $100 deposit results in $10 bonus).
- You will earn Reward Points (RPs) on cash wagering only, bonus funds excluded.
- Cash will always be wagered before any bonus.
- Bonus funds are only available for wagering at ResortsCasino.com. Bonus funds must be wagered in accordance with the wagering requirement before any associated winnings will be converted to cash. Wagering requirements vary per game type. The wagering requirements for slots is 5x the bonus amount; table games, Roulette, and Video Poker are 25x the bonus amount. Once the wagering requirement is complete, the bonus and any associated winnings will be released to your account as unrestricted cash. You are free to play any game type at any time to complete the wagering requirements.
- A player must complete wagering requirements associated with a bonus within the timeframe specified on the My Bonuses page. If the player does not complete the wagering requirements within the specified time, the bonus amount and any associated winnings will be forfeited.
- Players always can cancel a bonus at any time by clicking on the My Bonuses page or by calling customer service.
- Canceling a bonus prior to meeting wagering requirements will result in the forfeiture of the bonus and any winnings derived there from.
- Bonus funds and any winnings derived therefrom, which have not been converted to cash MAY be forfeited (a) upon withdrawal of all or any portion of a cash balance, b) any other instances in which ResortsCasino.com determines, in its sole opinion, that a player has abused the promotion in any manner, including, but not limited to, by exploiting a weakness, feature or other aspect of the gaming platform.
- ResortsCasino.com reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety at any time or exclude any individual(s) from participation, if it determines at its sole discretion there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS