How do free bets work?
What is a Free Bet?
Free Bets are promotional free sports betting funds added to Users accounts and can be applied to a single sports bet via the Bet Slip
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Free Bets, free cash and bonus funds are non-transferable and can only be accessed at ResortsCasino.com.
- You will earn Reward Points (RPs) on cash wagering only, bonus funds and Free Bets excluded.
- Free Bets can be found in the Free Bet Bonus balance and can be applied to bets from the bet slip.
- Sports Free Bet funds are only available for wagering at ResortsCasino.com on Sports. Sports Free Bet funds must be wagered in accordance with the Sports Book wagering requirement before any associated winnings will be converted to cash. Wagering requirements on this Free Bet are 1x. Once the wagering requirement is complete, any associated winnings (ONLY WINNINGS, minus Free Bet stake) will be released to your account as unrestricted cash.
- Awarded Free Bet is a single bet that can be used once, example: if only part of Free Bet is used, the remainder will be forfeited.
- Any wagers placed on sports betting will not contribute to casino bonus wagering requirements.
- A player must make use of the Free Bet Bonus before the expiry time described in the Free Bet section of the sports page.
- Bonus funds and any winnings derived therefrom, which have not been converted to cash MAY be forfeited (a) upon withdrawal of all or any portion of a cash balance, b) any other instances in which ResortsCasino.com determines, in its sole opinion, that a player has abused the promotion in any manner, including, but not limited to, by exploiting a weakness, feature or other aspect of the gaming platform.
- ResortsCasino.com reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety at any time or exclude any individual(s) from participation, if it determines at its sole discretion there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS