VIP Free Spins
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotion is valid on day(s) dictated in the email or direct mail offer.
- This promotion is for invited VIP-hosted players, as determined by ResortsCasino.com management.
- After claiming the corresponding code, player will be awarded Free Spins.
- Number of Free Spins may vary and is dictated by the email or direct mail offer.
- Failure to claim corresponding code will void the offer.
- Free Spins are non-transferable.
- Players will have 72 hours to use free spins otherwise they will be forfeited.
- All Free Spins must be used on the slot game specified in the email or direct mail offer.
- Any winnings from Free Spins will be credited as casino bonus funds to players account upon completion of ALL Free Spins.
- All free cash and bonus funds are non-transferable and can only be accessed at ResortsCasino.com.
- You will earn Rewards Points (RPs) on cash wagering only, bonus funds excluded.
- Cash will always be wagered before any bonus.
- All free spin winnings are subject to a 5x roll over wagering requirement to become cashable.
- Casino bonus funds are only available for wagering at ResortsCasino.com. Casino bonus funds must be wagered in accordance with the casino wagering requirement before any associated winnings will be converted to cash. Wagering requirements vary per game type. The wagering requirements for slots is 5x the casino bonus amount; table games, Roulette, and Video Poker are 25x the casino bonus amount. Once the wagering requirement is complete, the casino bonus and any associated winnings will be released to your account as unrestricted cash. You are free to play any game type at any time to complete the wagering requirements.
- A player must complete wagering requirements associated with a bonus within the timeframe specified on the My Bonuses page. If the player does not complete the wagering requirements within the specified time, the bonus amount and any associated winnings will be forfeited.
- Players can always cancel a bonus at any time by clicking on My Bonuses or calling customer service.
- Canceling a bonus prior to meeting wagering requirements will result in the forfeiture of the bonus and any winnings derived there from.
- Bonus funds and any winnings derived therefrom, which have not been converted to cash MAY be forfeited (a) upon withdrawal of all or any portion of a cash balance, b) any other instances in which ResortsCasino.com determines, in its sole opinion, that a player has abused the promotion in any manner, including, but not limited to, by exploiting a weakness, feature or other aspect of the gaming platform.
- ResortsCasino.com reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety at any time or exclude any individual(s) from participation, if it determines at its sole discretion there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS