VIP Play and Earn Stay
PLAY YOUR WAY TO ATLANTIC CITY
We’d love to see you in Atlantic City. So how does a free stay at Resorts Casino Hotel sound? Then claim code VIPSTAY, play, and earn Rewards Points all March long for your chance to win:
• Earn 25,000 or more Rewards Points -> Get a 1-night stay
• Earn 50,000 or more Rewards Points -> Get a 2-night stay
Whatever you win, your complimentary stay is good from April 1st through May 31st, 2021.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion runs from Monday March 1 through Wednesday March 31, 2021.
- This promotion is for invited VIP-hosted players only, as determined by ResortsCasino.com management.
- Players must claim the corresponding code during the promotional period to participate. Failure to claim the code will void the offer.
- After claiming the corresponding code, earn Rewards Points playing real-money casino games or wagering on sports.
- Player must earn a minimum of 25,000 Rewards Points to be eligible for offer.
- Eligible players will be notified of room offer within 72 hours of promotion end.
- Complimentary room offer is available 7 days a week from Thursday April 1 – Monday May 31, 2021.
- 2021 OFFER. Non-transferable. Must be 21 or older. Rooms based on availability. Excludes holidays and holiday weekends. Credit card required to make reservation. Check-in is at 4pm. Check-in on Sunday is at 5pm. Check out is at 11am. If room is not checked into by 9pm room reservation is subject to cancellation. Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior, all others are subject to a $49 cancellation/no show fee. Go to www.resortsac.com/RoomTerms for terms, conditions and other restrictions. Redeeming an offer with no casino activity will void this and future offers. Void in the event of printing or computer error. Resorts management reserves the right to cancel, revoke, amend or modify offers and/or promotions at any time and without notice.
- ResortsCasino.com reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety at any time or exclude any individual(s) from participation, if it determines at its sole discretion there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS