MORE FUN, MORE PEACE OF MIND WITH STRONG AUTHENTICATION
We want to help you keep your account secure. That’s why we’ve included Strong Authentication as an extra security feature. As soon as you turn on Strong Authentication, your account will have an extra layer of protection. Each time you log in to ResortsCasino.com with your email and password, we’ll text you a 4-digit code. Enter the code and you’re in.
Why use Strong Authentication?
While you might have a strong password, if someone guesses it, they can get into your account. That’s true of any account — not just your ResortsCasino.com account. But with Strong Authentication, anyone guessing your password won’t be able to log in without also knowing the code. And because we text you a new code each time you log in, they won’t be able to get in without having access to your phone and text messages.
Below are the steps to turn on Strong Authentication on your ResortsCasino.com account.
1. Log into your ResortsCasino.com account
2. Go to My Account > Login Details and choose Strong Authentication at the top.
3. Click the button next to Use Strong Authentication
4. Enter your mobile number in the Mobile Number field and click Continue.
5. You will get a text message to your mobile number with a 4-digit code.
6. Enter the 4-digit code into the field and click Continue.
7. You will receive a confirmation about adding Strong Authentication. Click Continue.
8. Your Strong Authentication settings have been successfully changed. Strong Authentication is now turned on.
You will now be prompted to enter a 4-digit code when logging into your ResortsCasino.com account.
*Below are the terms and conditions for using the Resorts2Factor SMS messaging for 2 Factor Authentication.
- Resortscasino.com is required to mandate 2 factor authentication for all users logging into our site and apps. Optional SMS Messaging through the Resorts2Factor program is the recommended option. You will also be able to contact our player support team to login via phone call.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at [email protected]
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive a message at login minimum every 13 days. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
You must be 21 or over to play on ResortsCasino.comCopyright (C) Resorts Digital Gaming, LLC. © 2014
Resorts Casino Hotel 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
This site has been authorized by the State of New Jersey, Division of Gaming Enforcement in accordance with the Casino Control Act for use by registered users 21 years or older and physically present in the state of New Jersey.