Resorts Rewards Rules
How to earn Rewards Points
- Every time you wager real money at ResortsCasino.com, you'll earn Rewards Points (RPs).
- As you play, we'll keep track of your RPs. You can see your RP balance whenever you like in your account.
- The total number of RPs you earn in each calendar month determines your loyalty status in Resorts Rewards.
- More RPs means a higher status and better rewards.
Upping your status
- Each loyalty level comes with a Rewards Points milestone. Hit that milestone in a calendar month and you'll move up to that loyalty level. And you'll get to keep your status the following month.
- If you don't earn enough RPs the following month, your status will drop one level.
Here's a quick example…If you move up to Platinum status in Month 1, you'll enter Month 2 with Platinum status. If you don't hit the RP milestone to maintain your Platinum status in Month 2, you'll drop to Gold status in Month 3.
Rewards Points value
- Your loyalty level determines the value of your Rewards Points. The higher your status, the more your RPs are worth.
- Make sure you wager enough each month to keep your status if you want your RP value to stay the same.
- Resorts Rewards gives you access to all kinds of exclusive offers online at ResortsCasino.com and offline at Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City.
- The higher your status, the more rewards you'll earn.
- Some loyalty levels even let you swap your RPs for cash that you can use right on the site.
Maintaining enrolment in Resorts Rewards
- If your account is inactive for 6 months, you could forfeit your RPs.
- To keep your account active, all it takes is one real money bet at ResortsCasino.com.