YOU'VE EARNED A CRUISE
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS HERE.
You earned it, now it's time to sail! Follow these instructions below to book your cruise.
- To begin your Celebrity Cruises experience, please read the terms and conditions listed below. This complimentary offer is for you and one guest and applies to new bookings only. For details on the itineraries visit www.celebritycruises.com
- To book your cruise, pleasse call 855-968-7827, Monday through Friday, from 9am to 7pm EST.
- This certificate cannot be redeemed in any other way.
BOOK BY: September 1st, 2016
SAILY BY: May 31st, 2017
STATEROOM: Inside Stateroom
Here are the cruises you're eligible for: (This page is best viewed on a desktop computer)
|Summit||10/16/16||6 NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE||Cape Liberty, NJ||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Infinity||10/23/16||4 NIGHT BAHAMAS CRUISE||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Infinity||11/6/16||3 NIGHT BAHAMAS CRUISE||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Silhouette||12/26/16||4 NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Eclipse||1/2/17||6 NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE||Miami, FL||Miami, FL|
|Silhouette||1/8/17||4 NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Summit||1/16/17||5 NIGHT KEY WEST & BAHAMAS CRUISE||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Silhouette||1/19/17||3 NIGHT BAHAMAS CRUISE||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Summit||3/16/17||4 NIGHT KEY WEST & NASSAU CRUISE||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Summit||3/27/17||5 NIGHT SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE||San Juan, Puerto Rico||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
HERE ARE SOME COMMON QUESTIONS:
How do I book? - Once you receive the certificate call the number listed Monday – Friday from 9AM to 7PM
Can I bring a guest? - Yes, the certificate is good for you and a guest. You are only responsible for Taxes/Fees and Gratuity. You may also add a 3rd or 4th passenger to your stateroom at your own expense, based on availability, at prevailing rates.
Can I upgrade to a higher-category stateroom or add an additional passenger? - Yes, you may upgrade to a higher-category stateroom or suite at prevailing casino rates.
Are meals included? - Yes. Complimentary dining at Main Dining restaurant, Oceanview Café, AquaSpa Café and Mast Grill. A supplementary fee is payable at other specialty dining venues.
How much does it cost? - Taxes and Fees are on average $150 per person. Gratuities for staff are about $13 per person per day.
What documents do I need to travel? - Valid passport is required: For more information visit www.travel.state.gov Your certificate has the dates, ship and itineraries that you can choose for your complimentary cruise. You can review the itineraries in our www.celebritycruises.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Cruise Certificate is valid only on Celebrity Cruises. This offer is for new bookings only. This Certificate cannot be used for shipboard credit or to pay for shore excursions, taxes, fees, gratuities, etc. on board.
- Cruise Certificates shall: i) cover the cruise fare only and exclude all taxes, upgrades, insurance, transfers, gratuities (which must be paid in advance by all guests) and any applicable fuel surcharges; ii) be double occupancy only; iii) be non-transferable; iv) be solely for cruise redemption with no cash value; and vi) not be combined with any other discounts, special offers, nor promotions.
- Cruise Certificates shall not be valid for certain holiday sailings, including Christmas, New Year, Memorial Day, July 4th and Thanksgiving.
- Qualified recipients within the same household may combine their offers on the same sail date for one category upgrade not to exceed a Concierge Class. Same household recipients may not redeem for two staterooms on the same sailing.
- All Cruise Certificates will be for the specified itinerary and stateroom category listed below under Accommodations. However, as long as the guest pays the difference, they may upgrade to any stateroom category within the itinerary, ship class, and voyage length as noted on this certificate under Accommodations.
- While playing in the casino, Cruise Certificate recipients will be provided with complimentary drinks (excludes Premium brands). This does not include other bars, lounges and areas of the vessels.
- The Holder of this Cruise Certificate must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older and the Holder and any additional guest(s) must satisfy Celebrity Cruises’ additional requirements for passage as set forth in the Celebrity Cruises Ticket Contract and brochures.
- This Cruise Certificate is nonrefundable and not replaceable. This Cruise Certificate has no cash value if lost, stolen, altered, photocopied or reproduced in any manner. This Cruise Certificate is not redeemable for cash. This Cruise Certificate is void if sold for cash or other consideration.
- This Certificate can ONLY be redeemed by calling Celebrity Cruises at 1-855-968-7827. This Certificate cannot be redeemed or used in any other manner.
- Should any Certificate recipient wish to include a 3rd or 4th guests to their stateroom, applicable 3rd and 4th guest cruise fares will apply as well as all taxes & fees, gratuities, transfers and any fuel supplement.
- This Certificate cannot be used and is not applicable for charters and may not be used for customized group programs (i.e. value add groups).
- Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of this Cash Certificate is the Holder’s sole responsibility and liability.
- Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to substitute ports, change itineraries or substitute vessels on all itineraries as more specifically provided in the Celebrity Cruises Ticket Contract and brochures.
- This Certificate is only valid to legal residents of Canada and the United States (excluding Puerto Rico).
- This Cash Certificate shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The provisions of Celebrity Cruises Ticket Contract (copies of which are available online at www.celebritycruises.com) are hereby incorporated by reference.
- Trade in value not applicable for Celebrity Xpedition.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE CRUISE TICKET CONTRACT CONTAINS IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE RIGHTS OF PASSENGERS. Among other things, any disputes between you and Celebrity Cruises must take place in Miami-Dade County, Florida and must be filed within a certain period of time. By purchasing/redeeming this Certificate, the purchaser/holder agrees to be bound by all such terms and conditions.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
You must be 21 or over to play on ResortsCasino.comCopyright (C) Resorts Digital Gaming, LLC. © 2014
Resorts Casino Hotel 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
This site has been authorized by the State of New Jersey, Division of Gaming Enforcement in accordance with the Casino Control Act for use by registered users 21 years or older and physically present in the state of New Jersey.