Banking | PayNearMe
Prefer to deposit with cash? PayNearMe is your best bet. Just select PayNearMe and head to your local 7-Eleven, dollar store, or drug store with the amount of money you want to deposit. In just a few seconds, the cash will be transferred to your ResortsCasino.com account.
To deposit with PayNearMe:
1) From My Account, click Cashier.
2) Click PayNearMe.
3) Enter the amount you’d like to deposit.
4) Click Submit.
5) We’ll take you to the PayNearMe page to grab your PaySlip. You can print the PaySlip at home or opt to receive it on your mobile phone.
6) Go to your nearest 7-Eleven, dollar store, or drug store and give the clerk your PaySlip along with the amount of cash you’re depositing. To find locations near you, go here.
7) After the clerk processes everything, the funds will be made available in your ResortsCasino.com account.
What does it cost to use PayNearMe at ResortsCasino.com?
We don’t charge any additional fee to use PayNearMe.
What are the deposit limits for PayNearMe?
You can deposit up to $1,000 per day and up to $15,000 per month with PayNearMe.
Am I able to withdraw using PayNearMe?
Not at this time. Check back soon.
Can I use a bonus code with PayNearMe?
Not directly, but contact one of our Player Support Representatives and we'll be glad to help you apply any bonuses you might be eligible for.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
You must be 21 or over to play on ResortsCasino.comCopyright (C) Resorts Digital Gaming, LLC. © 2014
Resorts Casino Hotel 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
This site has been authorized by the State of New Jersey, Division of Gaming Enforcement in accordance with the Casino Control Act for use by registered users 21 years or older and physically present in the state of New Jersey.