Banking | PayPal
Your favorite payment method for buying stuff online is available to use for ResortsCasino.com deposits and withdrawals. All you need is a personal US PayPal account to get started (Premier and Business accounts won’t work).
To deposit with PayPal:
1) From My Account, click Cashier.
2) Click PayPal.
3) Enter the amount you’d like to deposit.
4) Click Continue.
5) Enter the email address that’s tied to your PayPal account.
6) We’ll take you to the PayPal checkout screen. You should see the email address you entered on the previous screen.
7) Log in to your PayPal account and use bank account or PayPal balance to fund your ResortsCasino.com account.
Things to keep in mind:
• You need a personal US PayPal account. Don’t have one? Sign up now.
• PayPal Premier and PayPal business accounts won’t work. To check which type of account you have, log in to PayPal and click Profile.
• You must have an active bank account linked to your PayPal account.
• You can’t make a PayPal deposit using the credit/debit card tied to your PayPal account.
Does it cost anything extra to use PayPal at ResortsCasino.com?
No. We don’t charge a fee for using PayPal.
What are the deposit limits for PayPal?
There are no deposit limits, but we encourage you to play responsibly within your budget. The minimum deposit amount is $20.
Am I able to withdraw using PayPal?
Definitely! Just select Withdraw next to the PayPal logo from the Cashier. Note: The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.