Banking | Resorts Casino Cage
How can I withdraw cash from the cage?
You may withdraw cash from your ResortsCasino.com account from Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City. You must initiate this process from your online account from My Account > Cashier. After review and approval, you may visit the Casino 24/7 to pickup your cash. Please follow these steps closely to complete your withdrawal:
- Initiate the Cage withdraw process online to begin your approval process by entering the amount you want to withdrawal.
- These funds will be removed from your online available balance and will be “pending” a review from our Customer Service team.
- Player Support will contact you through your email address associated with your online account to inform you of any documents or information required to complete the transaction.
- Once the withdrawal has been approved, you will be notified via email and provided a confirmation number.
- Take this confirmation number along with a valid government-issued ID to Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City to receive your cash.
It is very important that your request has been approved and you have confirmation number prior to going to Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City to pickup your cash. Failure to do may result in delays for review.
There is a maximum of three (3) online gaming cage payouts per player, per day.
Any questions please reach out to our Player Support team.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
You must be 21 or over to play on ResortsCasino.comCopyright (C) Resorts Digital Gaming, LLC. © 2014
Resorts Casino Hotel 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
This site has been authorized by the State of New Jersey, Division of Gaming Enforcement in accordance with the Casino Control Act for use by registered users 21 years or older and physically present in the state of New Jersey.