$20 Free Signup Bonus Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible, you must open a new ResortsCasino.com account.
- Failure to sign up using the exclusive coupon code makes the player ineligible for the bonus offer.
- $20 in bonus funds will be automatically deposited into a player’s bonus balance following successful creation and verification of a new ResortsCasino.com account.
- $20 bonus expires 3 days after the initial claim of the bonus.
- ResortsCasino.com reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety at any time or exclude any individual(s) from participation, if it determines, in its sole discretion, there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion.
- All free cash and bonus funds are non-transferable and can only be accessed at www.ResortsCasino.com.
- Wagering requirements vary per game type. The wagering requirements for slots is 5x the bonus amount; table games, Roulette, and Video Poker are 25x the bonus amount. Once the wagering requirement is complete, the bonus and any associated winnings will be released to your account as unrestricted cash. You are free to play any game type at any time to complete the wagering requirements.
- You will only earn Reward Points (RPs) on cash wagering. Wagers made with bonus funds do not earn RPs.
- Cash will always be wagered before bonus funds.
- Player can always to cancel a bonus at any time by calling customer service.
- Canceling a bonus prior to meeting wagering requirements will result in the forfeiture of the bonus and winnings derived therefrom.
- Bonus funds and any winnings derived therefrom, which have not been converted to cash may be forfeited (a) upon withdrawal of all or any portion of a cash balance, or (b) any other instances which may cause the gaming platform to systematically react in such a way.
- ResortsCasino.com reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety at any time or exclude any individual(s) from participation, if it determines at its sole discretion there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS