FIRST DEPOSIT 250% UP TO $500 MATCH TERMS & CONDITIONS
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To be eligible, you must successfully open a ResortsCasino.com account and make your first deposit using the corresponding coupon code within 30 days of receiving this offer.
- A player must enter the corresponding coupon code listed above in order to receive the matching bonus funds.
- All free cash and bonus funds are non-transferable and can only be accessed at www.ResortsCasino.com.
- Bonus funds are only available for wagering at ResortsCasino.com. Bonus funds must be wagered in accordance with the wagering requirement before any associated winnings will be converted to cash. Wagering requirements vary per game type. The wagering requirements on this bonus for slots is 30x the bonus amount; table games, Roulette, and Video Poker are 150x the bonus amount. Once the wagering requirement is complete, the bonus and any associated winnings will be released to your account as unrestricted cash. You are free to play any game type at any time to complete the wagering requirements.
- You will only earn Reward Points on cash wagering only, bonus funds excluded.
- Cash will always be wagered before bonus funds.
- Player can always cancel a bonus at any time by calling customer service.
- Canceling a bonus prior to meeting wagering requirements will result in the forfeiture of the bonus and any winnings derived there from.
- Bonus funds and any winnings derived therefrom, which have not been converted to cash MAY be forfeited (a) upon withdrawal of all or any portion of a cash balance, or (b) any other instances in which ResortsCasino.com determines, in its sole opinion, that a player has abused the promotion in any manner, including, but not limited to, by exploiting a weakness, feature or other aspect of the gaming platform.
- ResortsCasino.com reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety at any time or exclude any individual(s) from participation, if it determines in its sole discretion there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS