BONUS GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All free cash and bonus funds are non-transferable and can only be accessed at www.ResortsCasino.com.
- Casino bonus funds are non-transferable and can only be accessed at ResortsCasino.com. Bonus funds must be wagered in accordance with the wagering requirement before any associated winnings will be converted to cash. Wagering requirements vary per game type. The wagering requirements on this bonus for slots is 5x the bonus amount; table games, Roulette, and Video Poker are 25x the bonus amount. Once the wagering requirement is complete, the bonus and any associated winnings will be released to your account as unrestricted cash. You are free to play any game type at any time to complete the wagering requirements.
- You will only earn Loyalty Points on cash wagering only, bonus funds excluded.
- Cash will always be wagered before any bonus.
- A player must complete wagering requirements associated with a bonus within the timeframe specified on the My Bonuses page. If the player does not complete the wagering requirements within the specified time, the bonus amount and any associated winnings will be forfeited.
- Player can always cancel a bonus by going to the My Bonuses page or by calling customer service.
- Canceling a bonus prior to meeting wagering requirements will result in the forfeiture of the bonus and any winnings derived there from.
- Casino bonus funds and any winnings derived therefrom, which have not been converted to cash MAY be forfeited (a) upon withdrawal of all or any portion of a cash balance, (b) any other instances in which ResortsCasino.com determines, in its sole opinion, that a player has abused the promotion in any manner, including, but not limited to, by exploiting a weakness, feature or other aspect of the gaming platform.
- ResortsCasino.com reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety at any time or exclude any individual(s) from participation, if it determines in its sole discretion there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS