Scratch Card Redeposit Terms & Conditions
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion begins on September 25th, 2016.
- This offer is valid only for your first deposit made during the promotional period using the correct bonus code. This bonus will not be applied to any other deposit.
- Making your deposit without following the instructions to claim will void the offer.
- Amount of bonus funds awarded is equal to 50% of your deposit amount up to $500 (e.g. $100 deposit results in $50 bonus).
- All free cash and bonus funds are non-transferable and can only be accessed at www.ResortsCasino.com.
- Bonus funds are only available for wagering at ResortsCasino.com. Bonus funds must be wagered in accordance with the wagering requirement before any associated winnings will be converted to cash. Wagering requirements vary per game type. The wagering requirements on this bonus for slots is 20x the bonus amount; table games, Roulette, and Video Poker are 100x the bonus amount. For example: Let’s say we offer you a $20 bonus. Every $1 you wager on slots counts as .05c toward the $20 bonus, and every $1 on table games and video poker counts as .01c toward the $20 bonus. (Thus, you would need to wager $400 on slots (i.e. 20X wagering requirement multiplied by $20 bonus) or $2000 on table games (i.e. 100X wagering requirement multiplied by $20 bonus) in order to complete the wagering requirements to convert your $20 bonus to cash) Once the wagering requirement is complete, the bonus and any associated winnings will be released to your account as unrestricted cash. You are free to play any game type at any time to complete the wagering requirements.
- You will only earn Reward Points on cash wagering only, bonus funds excluded.
- Player always has the ability to cancel a bonus at any time by calling customer service.
- Canceling a bonus prior to meeting wagering requirements will result in the forfeiture of the bonus and any winnings derived there from.
- Bonus funds and any winnings derived therefrom, which have not been converted to cash MAY be forfeited (a) when a new bonus is accepted, (b) upon withdrawal of all or any portion of a cash balance, or (c) any other instances in which ResortsCasino.com determines, in its sole opinion, that a player has abused the promotion in any manner, including, but not limited to, by exploiting a weakness, feature or other aspect of the gaming platform.
- ResortsCasino.com reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion in its entirety at any time or exclude any individual(s) from participation, if it determines in its sole discretion there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS